Varvara & Mar, OÜ Website Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on January 22, 2019.
- Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms Varvara & Mar, OÜ (“Varvara & Mar”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you interact with our website. By accessing the website at www.var-mar.info (the “Site”), you acknowledge and fully understand this Statement and consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Statement. Other than as expressly set forth in this Statement, nothing in or omitted from this Statement limits Varvara & Mar’s privacy practices.
- Information We Collect and How We Use ItVarvara & Mar collects certain information from and about its users by, among other things, directly from our web server logs, from users, and with cookies.
- Web Server LogsWhen you visit the Site, Varvara & Mar may track information to administer the Site and analyze its usage. Examples of information Varvara & Mar may track include but are not limited to:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the Site.
- Location from which you accessed the Site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to the Site from.
- Pages you viewed on the Site.
Varvara & Mar reserves the right to share site statistics with partner companies.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on the Site.
- Personal Information from UsersVisitors to the Site can register to purchase goods or services. If you register, Varvara & Mar will request some personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. Varvara & Mar may also request financial information. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to relevant credit card providers. For other types of registrations, Varvara & Mar will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to Varvara & Mar so that Varvara & Mar can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.Varvara & Mar will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your requests for goods or services.
- To protect Varvara & Mar from liability as Varvara & Mar deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, sale or liquidation of Varvara & Mar.
- Use of Web Beacons or GIF FilesThe Site may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Varvara & Mar to, among other things, count users who have visited those pages and deliver co-branded services. Varvara & Mar may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third-party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of advertising campaigns or e-mail communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or e-mails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables UGallery and our service providers to learn which advertisements and e-mails bring you to the Site and how you use the Site.
- Children’s IssuesThe Site is not directed to children under 13 years of age, and children under 13 years of age shall not use the Site to submit any individually identifiable information about themselves.
- Changes to This StatementVarvara & Mar, OÜ has the discretion to update this Statement from time to time. When Varvara & Mar does so, Varvara & Mar will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this page. Varvara & Mar encourages you to periodically review this Statement to stay informed about how Varvara & Mar is helping to protect the personal information Varvara & Mar collects. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this Statement and any updates.
- Contacting Varvara & MarIf you have questions regarding this Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Statement and/or Varvara & Mar’s general practices, please contact Varvara & Mar at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your comments to:
Varvara & Mar, OÜ
Attention: Privacy Statement Personal
studio 312, Pärnu mnt 154
11317 Tallinn, Estonia
Varvara & Mar, OÜ will use whatever efforts it deems appropriate to respond and resolve any problem or question.